After our technicians complete the air duct cleaning process, they can perform the following services:
1. Blower Motor Cleaning
2. Coil Cleaning
3. Mold and Mildew Treatment
4. Air Ductwork Sanitation and Decontamination
Air Duct, Furnace & AC Vent Cleaning Facts
* EPA claims indoor air has been up to 70% more polluted than outdoor air.
* Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air.
* The average 6-room house collects 40 pounds of dust a year.
* Air ducts have more germs than a chicken coop.
* A build up of 0.42 inches of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21%.
* 9 out of 10 HVAC systems failures are caused by dust and dirt.
* Every year, there are approximately 15,000 dryer fires according to the National Fire Protection Agency.
State-of-the-Art Source Removal Duct Cleaning Process
We utilize HEPA-AIRE® Portable Power Vac in tandem with a specially designed Agitation Tools for efficient state-of-the-art source removal duct cleaning. This method enables us to remove contaminants from all parts of the duct system, regardless of location or type of duct. Yet it is simple to perform and requires only a limited amount of access holes.
Here’s how it works:
1. The supply and return networks are “zoned,” or separated, so they can be cleaned independently.
2. An access hole is cut into the supply plenum and the flex duct from the HEPA-AIRE Vacuum inlet is connected to the plenum. The powerful vacuum creates high velocity air movement within the supply ductwork to transport loosened dirt and contaminants out of the ductwork and into the vacuum's filtration/collection system.
3. Each branch is cleaned separately starting with the branch farthest from the vacuum. The register and boot areas are blasted with compressed air from the compressor using the special air booster gun to push any dirt or debris into the branch run.
4. The branches are then cleaned by feeding the Forward AIRE-SWEEP Assembly down each branch run to push dirt and debris forward into the main run. The Reverse AIRE-SWEEP Assembly can also be used to clean branch runs if access at the main supply duct is available.
5. Our agitation device Power Rod System is used when needed to dislodge caked on debris from inside duct surfaces.
6. The main duct run is then cleaned. First, one-inch diameter access holes must be cut into the duct every 25 feet. Then, the agitation device is used to dislodge debris accumulated on surfaces. The loosened debris is pulled or pushed toward the HEPA-AIRE Portable Power Vacuum and captured in its multi-stage filtration/collection system.
7. Once the supply side of the system has been completely cleaned, the return duct system is cleaned using the same method.
8. The coil, blower motor and blower compartment can be cleaned. (optional).
9. Once the entire cleaning process is completed, all access holes are completely closed and seal with special cap logs.
We are a proud member of the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
The Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA) is a nonprofit, multi-disciplined organization, dedicated to promoting the exchange of indoor environmental information, through education and research, for the safety and well being of the general public.
What kind of process we use?
In order to complete the cleaning and decontamination of the air ducts we use the process of Source Removal and Capture. The definition of this process is as follows:
1. Clean the air conveyance system using Compressed Air and Mechanical Agitation Tools to dislodge dirt and other contaminants from the ductwork and other HVAC components.
2. Use a powerful HEPA-AIRE® Filtered Portable Power Vacuum to place the section of the duct system being cleaned under negative pressure, pull dislodged contaminants out of the duct system and capture them.
A conventional HVAC duct system consists of a supply system of ducts to carry heated or cooled air from the furnace/air conditioner (air handler) to various parts of the home or building, and a return duct system to bring fresh air back to the air handler to be heated or cooled again. The supply network consists of main ducts, which carry air to smaller branch runs, which in turn carry air to the desired locations. The return network works in reverse.
Are you looking for a professional indoor air cleaning company in Georgia? If yes, then look no further, your search ends right here with PRO AIR CARE, LLC We are one stop shop for all your needs concerning air duct cleaning with no mess left behind. Our company is located in Atlanta, Georgia.
We are The Air Duct Cleaner Care Specialist!
The commitment to our customer includes cleaning following to the NADCA Standards and EPA guidelines. We are committed to the highest level of professional quality, maintaining industry standards, and continuing technical and safety training. PRO AIR CARE, LLC specializes in duct cleaning as it relates to Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and other problems solved by air duct cleaning. This includes the cleaning of the entire HVAC systems (air handler units and associated ductwork). We do Residential and Commercial services
Call Us Now! (770) 279-2221
Let Us Clean Your Air Ducts And Start Breathing Cleaner Air!
Let's make it happen!
Contact us today to setup a complementary consultation!